Our Case Studies
Real-Time Intelligent Tracking of Equipment performance in Manufacturing
- Equipment up-time performance reporting delayed and reactive.
- Equipment performance manually captured.
- Equipment maintenance reactive.
- Maintenance didn’t take into account equipment usage, performance or history.
- No system for parts management.
- No maintenance work order system.
What we implemented:
- Real-time connectivity to equipment on all 10 production lines.
- PLC connections, Wireless IoT sensors & Tablets for data capture.
- Real-time process updates to any device.
- Auto-generating actions to Smartphones & Smartwatches.
- Closed loop corrective action tracking.
- Predictive maintenance planning.
- Machine learning – Predicting & acting on future failures now.
- Equipment lifecycle management (including parts & calibration).
- More accountability for production support teams .