Vision Inspection System
Automate your quality management with the WrxFlo Vision Inspection System
Powered by AI & Deep Learning
Reduce errors & improve inspection rate
Automate your manufacturing operations with the WrxFlo Vision Inspection System. Simplify and optimise your manual quality processes by detecting defects, contaminants, functional flaws, and other irregularities in manufactured products.
Utilise AI and deep learning to improve quality and reduce costs for your business. We can integrate our solutions seamlessly and securely into your operations, applying best-in-class technologies using machine vision, recognition, and identification.
using machine vision, recognition, and identification
Simplify & optimise your manual quality process
Reduce the paperwork and administrative tasks needed to manually quality-approve thousands of manufactured goods every day with the WrxFlo Vision Inspection System. WrxFlo uses Advantech industrial PCs hooked up to industrial cameras implemented onsite in your manufacturing facility.
With the click of a button, each part will go through a rigorous inspection testing phase and the Vision Inspection System can detect any errors with parts. The system notifies the operator, who can then decide on a course of action. A record of the test will be stored, allowing the system to self-learn, improving system accuracy over time.
Reducing human error
With automated processes that are self-learning, reduce human error and increase inspection rate.
This system removes any human error, as it removes the operator’s tacit knowledge, as most quality systems are based on human experience and this system is based on machine learning. This system also removes paper as everything recorded by hand is now removed and the data is recorded and stored in the cloud for future analysis.
Automate your operations through AI & deep learning
The WrxFlo Vision Inspection System
- A visual quality automated inspection system
- Takes seconds rather than minutes
- Information is saved to the cloud and the data can be analysed
- The system can analyse metrics and trends with errors/faults
- AI model that sits in the cloud, all records are stored on the cloud and available for real-time review
- Removes manual inspection processes and brings the process to a new level of automation
- Self-learning model
- Error detection
- Looks at historical records
- The model continues to learn and predict good product and bad product
- Operators can read and detect quality errors and improve the system accuracy over time
WrxFlo Platform Modules
End to end solutions to grow supply chains
Effectively manage your inventory across multiple locations with the WrxFlo Warehouse Management System