Logistics & Distribution
Ireland, the UK & Europe
Single Site & European Fleet
Connecting a logistics fleet for real-time insights
This logistics company, ships parts for many industries and sectors across Ireland, the UK and Europe. Its team has over 100 years of combined experience and knowledge in freight forwarding, refrigerated and dry cargo, hazardous goods, transport, and import/export documentation.
The client came to WrxFlo with the aim of offering a better service to their customers. They had two key management applications in place to run their business, one for order management and one for fleet tracking. Both systems ran daily, however, it was difficult to extract KPI data to measure performance, and both systems had to be updated manually. It was difficult to track a full order in one place and to update customers as to where their order was, at any given time.
- Existing systems lacked visibility
- Both systems had to be updated manually
- Truck drivers were having issues receiving correct up-to-date data
- Issues arising were being missed due to the lack of real-time data insights
- Client wanted to expand the company but both systems were unable to analyse issues and prevent them in the future
Extracting logistics KPIs to improve efficiency and customer service
WrxFlo connected both applications and created a suite of real-time metrics, presenting KPIs to the client to measure overall performance. This addressed any shortcomings in the previous system and allowed the client to address any issues in their process as they occured.
- Both applications are now connected in real-time
- The data provides an enhanced customer experience with improved visibility
Our own “WrxFlo revolution” has the potential and trajectory, to establish and maintain our place as a “leader” in our global group… A paperless, real-time reporting workplace is now a reality.
Our team has issued every part in stock for this week. Now, our team is working on next week's orders.... This is the power of technology.
Director of Engineering
We are very happy to pass our TQM audit. The auditor was very happy to see that we had such an impressive system in place. I would like to say thank you to the WrxFlo team for super support and helping us develop this impressive system.
Global Supply Chain
Maximising capacity and performance
The real-time data has helped the client increase productivity and efficiency across the entire business. The application measures truck and driver performance, saving time and overall operational costs, as actions can be taken to correct the issues before they occur.
The client can maximise truck capacity and provide more accurate data to end-clients.
- The application was implemented with no impact on operations
- The data predicts issues and reports on the maintenance and breakdown of trucks