China, Germany & US
Creating real-time data visibility for this global technology company
This client is an American multinational computer technology company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. It is one of the largest pc companies globally.
Customised reporting & visibility
The client was looking to create real-time visibility and updates on equipment performance across many factories. They reported unplanned downtime that would affect overall productivity and cost. The company wanted to manage the lifecycle of equipment more effectively and efficiently, with a key requirement being the ability to create customised reports and dashboards.
Custom dashboard & application
The WrxFlo platform provided the client with an overall dashboard that is customisable as required and shows top-level KPI status.
The application sends actions automatically to ensure that problems are addressed and tracked. The types of actions are:
- Maintenance down-time alert
- PM job due for completion
- Calibration due for completion
The dashboard includes:
- IOT connectivity to all process equipment via PLCs, sensor retrofits and gateways
- Maintenance team alerts sent to smart phones and smart watches
- Full end-to-end equipment lifecycle management
- Predictive analytics were implemented to predict and prevent problems before they occur
- Configure shift working hours, working days, add new equipment or spare parts across China and US time zones
- Multilingual interface
Our own “WrxFlo revolution” has the potential and trajectory, to establish and maintain our place as a “leader” in our global group… A paperless, real-time reporting workplace is now a reality.
Our team has issued every part in stock for this week. Now, our team is working on next week's orders.... This is the power of technology.
Director of Engineering
We are very happy to pass our TQM audit. The auditor was very happy to see that we had such an impressive system in place. I would like to say thank you to the WrxFlo team for super support and helping us develop this impressive system.
Global Supply Chain
Reduced downtime and improved data
The client has reported less downtime due to the WrxFlo platform measuring performance and recording poor performing parts, and has allowed real-time insights across international sites.
WrxFlo has also provided a range of additional benefits for the client:
- The application has allowed users to drill down to reports showing any level of detail required such as maintenance, operational, environmental reports
- The application tracks factory, environmental and energy performance
- Issues are pinpointed and addressed in real-time
- Paper data collection has been replaced with digital forms, where users can enter data via a tablet, PC or smartphone, e.g. quality data, downtime detail, etc.