Based in the Construction Industry, our client is one of Ireland’s and the UK’s leading timber frame processing companies, it spans almost 20 years of making timber frames for houses, homes (both one-off and in volume), hotels, apartment blocks, care homes, schools and other public buildings.
To automate and harness project data
Our client aimed to digitalise and transform company processes to access automate and harness project data. Our client reported issues including a high level of manual processes, that they aimed to decrease, to improve on budget and profit efficiencies. With WrxFlo’s digital solution in place it would help the client to manage the lifecycle of each construction project, more effectively.
Our client’s current system was manual and outdated and presented many challenges for the client, including:
- Limited management and KPI reports
- Poor visibility on how each project was performing real-time.
- Poor management of CRM, Sales, business & Design of each project
- Limited tracking of project goals to remain in budget and to deliver the project on time.
- Overuse of paper
- Improvements were needed on our client maintaining regulatory compliance
Work Management Solution
WrxFlo created a real-time dashboard work managment solution, integrated into one platform for the lifecycle of the clients construction projects.
The WrxFlo solutions:
- Key metrics
- A paperless solution
- Visibility of budget management
- Automation of the design process and reduction of design issues
- A decrease in manual steps
- An understanding of project goals
- Less miscommunication
- An increase of safety culture
- Visibility of sales orders
Our own “WrxFlo revolution” has the potential and trajectory, to establish and maintain our place as a “leader” in our global group… A paperless, real-time reporting workplace is now a reality.
Our team has issued every part in stock for this week. Now, our team is working on next week's orders.... This is the power of technology.
Director of Engineering
We are very happy to pass our TQM audit. The auditor was very happy to see that we had such an impressive system in place. I would like to say thank you to the WrxFlo team for super support and helping us develop this impressive system.
Global Supply Chain
Increased productivity, efficiencies & delivery
As a result of implementing the WrxFlo platform, the client has:
- Improvements on regulatory compliance
- Increased productivity on each project
- Improved budget management
- Shorter project completion times
- Reduction in risk management and safety breaches
- Increase in safety health for construction workers