Our client is a global leader in accessories and technologies that empower mobile lifestyles. The company manufactures and distributes screen protection, power management solutions, mobile keyboards, cases, and personal audio.
The client has an old ERP system and there wasn’t appetite in the company to invest in a new ERP in the short term, so they needed something to bridge the gap in functionality.
The client has multiple shop fronts globally where they sell to the end user. They needed to supply those stores with product from the origin manufacturing sites which are located globally, so they use third-party logistic providers (warehouses and distribution centres) to manage and deliver products globally.
The other complication was that they have specific products dedicated to specific clients, so there was a lot of inventory dispersed across the globe.
The management team required daily visibility on stock levels and the value of stock across the business in each location.
Reports, KPIs and business insights were challenging to produce due to:
- Multiple source data points and Multiple varied formats as well as Independent source data points which were not connected
- The client had a manual process in place that heavily relied on extracting data from at least 20 excel sheets csv files and web applications which was extremely time consuming.
- Every month employees would generate a report and it would take days to gather, extract and verify the information in a presentable format.
- When reports were circulated, they were a snapshot of a point in time, that would have been from the past so not all information was in sync, leaving the team to spend hours doing the manual adjustments.
- While reports provide key business data, it is difficult to produce deeper levels of analytics and insights due to challenges managing in excel.
- The system was administration intensive.
WrxFlo implemented the WrxFlo (3PL) third party logistics solution into the company. This system bridged the gap in functionality in terms of the additional requirements they needed from the existing 25-year-old ERP system.
The system securely connected into the clients’ systems globally and pulled out the required datasets. This enabled the relevant data to be seen, converted, and then transformed into meaningful insights and analytics that management required.
With this, the system has removed all manual steps.
- Real-time reports are now available to management at the click of a button.
- The team can now analyse data and trends week on week and month on
- Instant traceability with instant access to the correct information
- Predicts problems and points out errors
- Provides real-time insights and analytics on a single platform
- Instant access to stock valuation in each location globally
Our own “WrxFlo revolution” has the potential and trajectory, to establish and maintain our place as a “leader” in our global group… A paperless, real-time reporting workplace is now a reality.
Our team has issued every part in stock for this week. Now, our team is working on next week's orders.... This is the power of technology.
Director of Engineering
We are very happy to pass our TQM audit. The auditor was very happy to see that we had such an impressive system in place. I would like to say thank you to the WrxFlo team for super support and helping us develop this impressive system.
Global Supply Chain
- This system has saved on average of two weeks of manual processing time to the business each quarter, which is significant time they have gained back to do more valuable activities.
- The client now has visibility to their entire supply chain globally in one platform.
- WrxFlo bridged the gap in functionality from the client’s 25-year-old ERP to providing them with daily visibility to their stock levels as well as the value of the stock across multiple locations globally
- Decisions can be informed with real-time data and made much faster than before
- Wrxflo have removed all the manual steps providing a more automated approach.