IRELAND, THE UK & EUROPE
SINGLE SITE & EUROPEAN FLEET
Our client is a logistics company, shipping parts for multiple different industries and sectors across Ireland, the UK and Europe. Experience and knowledge in freight forwarding, refrigerated and dry cargo, hazardous goods, transport, and import/export documentation.
One of our global customers implemented the WrxFlo TMS because they lacked visibility in their systems and operations. It was difficult for them to track a full order in one place and to update customers as to where their order was, at any given time. Our client had two key business applications in place to run its business, one to manage orders and one to track trucks. Both systems ran daily, however it was difficult to extract KPI data to measure performance.
- The current systems didn’t speak to each other, so there were huge gaps in information.
- Due to the gaps in information, Itit was difficult to track shipments and to update customers to where their orders were, at any given time.
- Both systems had to be updated manually, so there was a lot of human error.
- Truck drivers were having issues with receiving the correct up- to-date data.
- Issues and problems arising were being missed due to the lack of real-time data insights.
The company wanted to grow and expand and both systems were unable to analyse issues and prevent them in the future.
WrxFlo introduced the Transport Management system in their facility and created a suite of real-time metrics that connected both applications and allowed the company to extract KPI data to measure overall performance. This addressed any gaps the old system presented and allowed them to address any issues the process posed. Both applications are now connected in real-time, and the data retrievedd from the WrxFlo TMS provides an enhanced customer experience and better visibility.
Our own “WrxFlo revolution” has the potential and trajectory, to establish and maintain our place as a “leader” in our global group… A paperless, real-time reporting workplace is now a reality.
Our team has issued every part in stock for this week. Now, our team is working on next week's orders.... This is the power of technology.
Director of Engineering
We are very happy to pass our TQM audit. The auditor was very happy to see that we had such an impressive system in place. I would like to say thank you to the WrxFlo team for super support and helping us develop this impressive system.
Global Supply Chain
The biggest KPI’s in Logistics are managed. Which include:
- Real-time visibility of trucks by GPS location
- Forward planning, to optimise shipments
- Empty Running (Empty trailers) reduced
- Truck utilization and scheduling is improved
- Customer service levels improved
- Truck and driver performance, which saves time and overall operational costs, as actions can be taken to correct the issues before they occur.