Our global manufacturing client is a market leader in industrial lubrication products, with facilities across Europe, the US and India. Over the past several years the client had been driving internal process improvements but were also looking to drive new levels of process efficiency.
The company managed thousands of parts daily and the process
for managing parts across multiple sites globally was extremely manual
The company lacked visibility on material availability. They had challenges meeting shipping dates and they lacked control of inventory across multiple sites. This resulted in poor production capacity and efficiency which meant they were falling behind their peers in their sister sites globally.
When asked what distinguishes the WrxFlo Warehouse Management system from all the others out there, Ken Sheehan, CTO of WrxFlo said:
“Unlike other warehouse management that usually take a one size fits all approach, our WMS is tailored to our client’s specific needs. Our WMS can cater to and accommodate items of different sizes that are coming into the warehouse, this is something some of our competitors haven’t quite figured out yet. Like most of our solutions, we take the requirements of the client into account first and to the best of our capability create a solution that would fit their exact needs.”
- The system works by connecting to the clients ERP system. This can also be set up where a facility does not have an ERP, Wrxflo can connect to other business systems onsite to pull in the relevant inventory position. The new module manages the businesses inventory from the supplier to the company’s location. The system has full control of the inventory levels. The solution is also designed to track the consumption of inventory, and in-house machine parts. The system works using a QR scanning system, which is implemented throughout the manufacturing process. The system can be implemented, across multiple warehousing locations globally for the same company.
- The WrxFlo WMS is designed to track inventory consumption and in-house machined parts as it has full control of the inventory levels. The system works using a QR scanning system implemented throughout the manufacturing process, this is used to scan the product into stock, and everything is automated after that. The system can be implemented, across multiple warehousing locations globally for the same company, which makes it an ideal solution for scaling companies.
Our own “WrxFlo revolution” has the potential and trajectory, to establish and maintain our place as a “leader” in our global group… A paperless, real-time reporting workplace is now a reality.
Our team has issued every part in stock for this week. Now, our team is working on next week's orders.... This is the power of technology.
Director of Engineering
We are very happy to pass our TQM audit. The auditor was very happy to see that we had such an impressive system in place. I would like to say thank you to the WrxFlo team for super support and helping us develop this impressive system.
Global Supply Chain
- A customised WMS catered to the business requirements.
- A Live system that can be viewed anywhere in the business, on any device, once approved.
- Tracks inventory that has come from external suppliers as well as in-house machined parts.
- Visual KPI Dashboard which prompts the warehouse team to action.
- The data is fully recorded, so full track and trace for inventory.
- All the features of a typical WMS including Cycle counting, aged inventory management